Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello all!! What I've been up to.

TShakazBlackRoots

Blessings all.

Sorry for the silence, I've been in studio but then again, I haven't been near internet for ages! Web cafes web cafes!!! :eek:

If you go to www.newvision.co.ug then click on 'Weekend' in the menu on the left, you'll see an article about the album I've just finished.

The heading is "Dark Chocolate rolls Mayanja back on stage".... :)

Have a good read. Nice weekend all.

Blessings,

TShaka

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, tshaka. i remember you when, i started (a couple of months).

You missed out on the ahole GB thing, it was pretty good/fun. And, i found out he's cool.

Bless

Vince

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." ~ Pablo Picasso

Wow TSBR! What a fantastic review! You must be so pleased! :thu:

There were lots of great quotes, but this one must truly please you... particularly the part I've put in bold! :D

"Dark Chocolate strikes me as a fearsome blue print of the real thing.

The silky smooth, slickly produced lovers rock romantic tunes that make up lovers rock could only be crafted by the best in hit machines in da reggae biz like Jamaicas Sly and Robbie. But Mayanja, who is also a nimble bass player, beats the Jamaicans at their own game this time around."

rock on dude! ... connie z

"Change comes from within." - Jeremy Cohen

The definition of LUCK: When Preparation meets Opportunity!

http://www.cybergumbo.com

Hey TSBR! So great to hear from you again! I've been wondering what you've been up to lately and now I see that you've been A-Okay!

What a fantastic review! I really hope to be able to get ahold of your new CD. Please let us know how we can.

If the paper didn't put the picture in backwards, then you've been holding out on me man! We lefties have to stick together you know! :D

Anyway, I'm so glad that you are doing well. I wish you all the success in the world.

Keep jammin' Mon!

Cheers

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Greetings all. Thanx for the support.

No, I'm not a leftie!! As one of you noticed, the picture was inverted.....little bastards :D !

Wish I could play with both hands like Prince!! :eek:

Zeronyne sent me his physical address so Jeremy, I'll be sending him a few CD's soon as they're ready. He'll find a way to sending you all the music.

Nice week all :)

PS: I'm getting my quota of Bass Player sent to me every month. Albeit late! My partner sends me the copies! Better than not having BP at all!! :D;)

Archived