Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Flood Protection - and not for your home!

Cthulhu Fhtagn

Just tried to send a PM to Gospel5String and when I hit send, I got a "sorry we cannot process your whatever because flood protection has been turned on for this function" or some screed like that.

To the moderators,

What is this and how/why does it work? Why is it picking on me? I was even being civil and nice for a change?

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Social Critic, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only paranoid in this place. Yes I can see they're out to get us both ! ;)

I think it was due to a really nasty flood of posts in the political forum, which was really bad even by that places standards. I'm just sorry as it appears the imaturity over there has effected all the forums. :cry: But while waiting for the posts to be posted we can practice which is always good.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Actually, sorry to say, a troll invaded Craig's forum, doing massive amounts of stupid posts. It all happened so fast I'd be hard pressed to find the threads, as they sank quickly to the depths. But, the moderators put "flood control" on, and now it'll probably take me 10 tries to post this.

The problem is that it flood controls your first post too.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

yay...just gotta love that flood protection trick.

Getting really sick of see that stoopid message.

How about turning it off now please?

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

Originally posted by Social Critic:

[QB]Just tried to send a PM to Gospel5String... QB]

i tried sending a pm to gospel5string as well and it wouldn't go through.

It happened to me but i just waited it out DIDN'T PUSH BACK, and reloaded the page a few times...it eventually went through.

jason

2cor5:21

Soli Deo Gloria

"it's the beauty of a community. it takes a village to raise a[n] [LLroomtempJ]." -robb

My YouTube Channel

Archived