Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This just in: we are so cool

LLroomtempJ

I decided that i would visit some of the other threads just to see what kinds of parallels there are (also b/c i have an insane amount of work ahead of me for which the only answer is procrastination) and i discovered that we are so much cooler than all the other people on the other threads.

Just figured i'd point that out.

Let the visitation from other threads to flame good ol' gospel5 begin.

jason

recap:

:cool: <-- us

:bor::confused: <--them

2cor5:21

Soli Deo Gloria

"it's the beauty of a community. it takes a village to raise a[n] [LLroomtempJ]." -robb

My YouTube Channel

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I personally am so cool that I always have to wear a sweater. I'm sure that goes for you also.

But even better than being cool, we are humble.

Especially me.

As a matter of fact, you will never find anyone as humble as I am. Most people agree with me that humility is my strongest feature, which is why I have to always make sure to remind everyone all the time how humble I am.

And that goes for all of us. We are all extremely humble.

Except that I am more humble.

Originally posted by jeremy c:

Well, I personally am so cool that I always have to wear a sweater. I'm sure that goes for you also.

But even better than being cool, we are humble.

Especially me.

As a matter of fact, you will never find anyone as humble as I am. Most people agree with me that humility is my strongest feature, which is why I have to always make sure to remind everyone all the time how humble I am.

And that goes for all of us. We are all extremely humble.

Except that I am more humble.

you should run for office.....
Check out my work in progress.

Gentlemen, I respectfully beg to differ. How could a bunch of professionals and ringers possibly be more imbued with humility than my late blooming and most humble of all possible selves? Why, Mother Teresa was an obnoxious, loud mouthed braggart compared to me. Of course, I mean that in only the most respectful and humble way.

www.ethertonswitch.com

But after factoring in the International Humility Exchange Rate, it seems that it is I who remains the Most Humblest; not to say, or even imply, that my friends here are without humble credentials, it is simply a matter of degree.

www.ethertonswitch.com

Originally posted by Phoney McRing Ring:

Nobody is as modest as i! Im as modest as an especially modest hedgehog who has just been made professor of being modest at Cambridge University. Now thats modest...oh yes :D

Much Love :thu:

Dave

Do Americans watch Blackadder?
Derek Smalls: It's like fire and ice, basically. I feel my role in the band is to be somewhere in the middle of that, kind of like lukewarm water. http://www.myspace.com/gordonbache

Originally posted by Gord -B:

Originally posted by Phoney McRing Ring:

Nobody is as modest as i! Im as modest as an especially modest hedgehog who has just been made professor of being modest at Cambridge University. Now thats modest...oh yes :D

Much Love :thu:

Dave

Do Americans watch Blackadder?
Yes, but not enough of them.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

I'm with Maury - I am neither humble, nor subtle. Nor am I practicing humilitarian. I have a huge ego, am arrogant, outspoken and an expert at chewing on my foot.

BTW, - Jeremy gets my vote.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

The Bassatitudes

"Blessed are the bassists, for theirs is the kingdom of the low down. Blessed are they that funk, for they shall be funkified. Blessed are the 4 stringers, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after fat tone, for they shall be filled. Blessed are the groove merchants, for they shall obtain the pocket. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see Jamerson. Blessed are the funk masters, for they shall be called the children of Jamerson. Blessed are they which are persecuted for reasonable stage volume, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when guitarists shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for ego sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in the lowdown; for so persecuted they the earth shakers which were before you."

L Tucker

Nice, nice, very nice.

So many people in the same device.

Jason,

While I find that we are cool and humble, there are others that participate on other boards who are also cool. I have corresponded with many fine folks who inhabit the other places. It's just that collectively, we are the coolest :cool:

I'm not humble or quiet. I'm also not very shy about throwing bad puns (a trait which wraub in particular has shown more and more often). An if a few folks show at my gig, they can tell you I'm not a great bassist either - no matter. I am master of the low end in my world.

Tuck - thanks for The Bassatitudes - neat!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

I'm not humble or quiet. I'm also not very shy about throwing bad puns (a trait which wraub in particular has shown more and more often).

Tom

Just when you are unable to do so, Sheckster.

I'm like the first runner up of puns...

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Archived