Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

quick reply feature

jimbojones

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That extra click there at the bottom has been throwing off my game. I guess it is good though, because I have to think about what I am going to write for a second before I can actually post it. For all your benefit that is a good thing. Obviously it didn't take long enough this time. Maybe next time.

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

Originally posted by dhurstlmt to the second power:

.... I have to think about what I am going to write for a second before I can actually post it.
Precisely.... having to go to another page to compose a post gives one a chance to organize his/her thoughts, correct spelling misteaks.. :D and hopefully avoid the "foot-in-mouth" syndrome, thus avoiding the flames which most certainly would follow.....

Originally posted by cornbread:

I like it, but I can live without it. I don't think the extra click makes anyone think any more about their post, though. We've seen that happen a few too many times.

I completely agree with this.

For those of you who haven't seen it before, it would in no way change the way things already are, it would just give an extra option. It's especially good for snarky one-liners.

On the other hand...the other board I've seen it on is the website for a TV show and people have a tendency to say dumb things like, "Oh yeah, loved the episode!" Then again, I shouldn't be expecting much from people talking about a TVv show.

What's your rush? Where's the fire? Blue light special in aisle 3?

It's not like we're trying to balance a dozen IM conversations at one time.

Relax. Live a little. Heck, even hit "preview" now and again and proofread what you've written before you post.

Dig it, Jimbo, it's not that I think it's a bad idea. I just think for this forum it's unnecessary.

Peace.

--s-dub

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

I love gravy. (not particularly fond of gravey)

See, you would think the extra click would have stopped this reply. Once again, maybe next time.

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

Originally posted by Adamixoye:

[QBIt's especially good for snarky one-liners.[/QB]

Oh yeah - we don't have enough of that going on. We need a way to get those in more quickly...

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived