Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

need help for school!!!

BigKahuna855

does anybody know where i can find a picture of john kerry playing bass? i know he does, but i cant find any pictures of him actually playing bass.

thanks to all who respond!

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by drunken pumpkin:

does anybody know where i can find a picture of john kerry playing bass? i know he does, but i cant find any pictures of him actually playing bass.

That course will certainly get you a good job! Do they teach writing there, too? Capitalization is one of the basics. Your sentence structure is good, though.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by drunken pumpkin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That course will certainly get you a good job! Do they teach writing there, too? Capitalization is one of the basics. Your sentence structure is good, though.

Ha ha, very funny :rolleyes:

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

Archived