Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

God plays bass

ATM

I decided that on this last move to Florida, I would not get cable for a while. With the bunny ears, I get one channel, CBS. I'm not complaining since my favorite show is CSI.

Anyway, had the tube on last night and "Joan of Arcadia" was on. For those of you who don't know, it's about a high school girl who talks to God. God frequently shows up as an ever increasing variety of different people. Last night's episode had Him turn up as another student.

Now here is the point. This student (who's really God in disguise,) is playing a bass guitar (I believe it was a Fender.)

Exciting and tantalizing, I know. :rolleyes: But I thought it was worth a little tidbit. Should I maybe post on the guitar players' forum? :D

Anyway, just thought I would share a little piece of trivial trivia with you.

ATM

P.S. The guitar was rather beat up.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure it was a Fender?!? How can that be? When I found my Spector I distinctly saw a ray of light on it and heard a chorus of angels. Never seen that with a Fender though.

Man. Like I wasn't confused enough . . .

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Didn't need an amp with Almighty Ears.

I've seen that show once or twice and thought it was OK, but this is cool. Except that God can play everything. Even double reed instruments bass instruments....or accordians.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Ford Prefect:

P.S. The guitar was rather beat up.

Duh! Think where it's been!

You make it through a world-wide flood, a plague of frogs, crossing the Red Sea, taking out Jericho, and building three major temples, and we'll see kind of shape YOUR gear is in!!

Originally posted by ClarkW:

The Way of the 4-Stringer is the Way of the Lord. All those who add more unto this gospel shall be cast off, to burn with the heathen and the drummers. Amen.

LOL :D

Looks like greenboy will be cast off with the drummers. ;)

ATM

Archived