Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Back In The Saddle

61Pbass

It's amazing what a three week Sabbatical can do for a guy's attitude. I'm back on track.

My daughter's doing great, my fiance and I are slowly but surely working out our issues, and I just got the paper on a 3 month tour through the Southwest...life is good!!!

Later..................

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news !!!

All that personal junk moved forward with a bit of "home time". Or "back to Tara", as Scarlett said.

Thanks for the update.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Sheldon, welcome back, and I'm glad to read when someone takes time for others to help put life back into perspective. Perhaps I'll walk that walk soon, so thanks for sharing that with us.

And "Back In The Saddle" is still one of my fave Aerosmith songs. Clever topic subject!

:thu:

So glad to hear that things are going better now. It was pretty grim for a little while there.

I am really glad to hear about your daughter doing well, after her sad loss. I hope that she is ready to get back into the saddle as soon as possible! Even being a woman myself, I have to say that women really amaze me with that type of thing!

And the fact that you and your sweetie are "workin' on it," is GREAT news!

Thanks for updating us. :thu:

... connie z

"Change comes from within." - Jeremy Cohen

The definition of LUCK: When Preparation meets Opportunity!

http://www.cybergumbo.com

Archived