Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Winter NAMM

I know it's pretty early to start talking about this event, but I got my creds for it today. I want to plan to meet up with all the Low Down kids that are going to attend. Let's consider this thread a starting point for the organization of said meeting plans.

That is all. Thank you, drive through.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will most likely not attend. Even if my company sends me to the area, I doubt I could get creds to get in. Although I did my best to make friends at a certain magazine...

Having just been through "mini bass NAMM" last weekend, I wish you all lots of fun and inspiration !!!

We look forward to your reports!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Something is wrong with me> I got sick of NAMM shows 10 years ago. I did enjoy KIND OF hearing some of the players at the exhibits, and at the after-hours gigs and jams around the Hilton and other places. But I got sick of seeing fake gear that was little more than an ad and an aluminum panel that would be "out real soon now", and I got tired of seeing real cool gear that I couldn't really try. And seeing the show become increasingly more like a consumer electronics show each year.

I also got tired of standing in line at Disneyland behind people in Everest-level down parkas when the temperatrure dropped to the mid-40s ; }

unless i have a REALLY BIG GIG... i will ,God willing , be attending as Adrian Garcia this year ;) - I will be wearing a Nordtrand badge, but I will be all over the place... would be great to meet you guys!- A

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Jason,

NAMM stands for "National Association of Music Merchants" )though that's not what the name of the organization is). It's a trade organization, and you can't go unless you are a member, or are sponsored by one.

Lots of info HERE

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived