Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Road Trip

ATM

Hey folks,

Driving from SW Florida to Northern Minnesota starting Monday afternoon (currently working weekend midnights.) Going to liberate my Peavey Mark IV head and 2x15 cab.

Going up with a nearly empty Ranger, anybody along the route need any mulch? We got plenty, and I mean plenty of mulch here in Florida after Charley and the girls came to play. ;)

ATM

P.S. I'll be following Matthew. Man, what a year!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude.... thats one long drive....looks like a soggy one too.... have you thought about detouring thru New Orleans to say hi to Connie? :idea:

As for the mulch, thanks but we still have plenty floating around on the back side of the property...its still under water :rolleyes:

You could swing by here and take some of the mosquitoes with you if you'd like... :D:D

Have a safe trip.....

Tommy

Raven,

New Orleans would be fun, but I have a thing about I-10. I'm afraid that the Minnesota mosquitos would tear the Florida mosquitos apart. People down here don't believe me when I tell them that the ones back home are worse, half bred with timberwolves is my theory. :evil:

Herman,

Well, I might be tempted to head a ways west for some Gates BBQ Ribs. :love: Would depend on what kind of mess Matthew puts me in. Used to live in Lawrence, KS for a year and a half.

Anyway, off to sleep for me.

ATM

Hey ATM -

We were in MN a couple years ago and I can vouch for the mosquitos brother! The size of freakin' humming birds!! I personally witnessed them carry off a small dog. The only good thing is they can't sneak up on ya.

Safe trip man.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

good luck! i did a halfway cross country thing a few years back to retrieve some gear. 1600 miles there and 2100 miles back. dang snow had to drive around it. i will never do that again. so boring. well that and i pretty much had to drive straight through on the way back. dang snow tried to chase me.

bring a lot of music. i had 20 cds and it was not enough.

Headin' up to Da Range. To bad I won't be there for deer season, but I'll be able to bag a couple of birds (read into that what you will.) ;)

Ah, snow. I love to go out driving in a fresh fall. I'll be bringing several CD's full of mp3's. My last job was 3 months on the road at a time, and covered everything between Philadelphia and Las Vegas. Oh yeah, I love the drive. Thinking of putting together an album, "Wanderlust."

Donut, you going to have your new toy when I'm up there?

ATM

Hey. I'm down in Duluth at Grand Central Music if you feel like droppin by. No new toy yet,but we have a few toys here. I wish I was gigging this weekend. I am but at a private party on Sat.

How long are you going to be up here?

Archived