Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Use of Music #342

Adamixoye

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the ages many musicians have tested the power of music repeatedly up through initial docking procedures. You still see the protocol put into motion in finer drinking establishments with stages, even today.

Rarer and braver is the musical person who procedes past the repeated testing phase ; }

Good thing you played her that song. Otherwise, Who Knows? Congrats man. It is all uphill from here. :D

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

Thanks to all for the congrats. It will probably mean less of me overall on these forums. Judge for yourselves whether that impact is positive or negative. :D

Maury--had a rock, too; unfortunately, due to how the last several weeks have played out, overall surprise was low. The specific surprise of a newly written song existed, however.

Tom--not a scientist, but embraces (i.e. not just tolerates, actually likes!) the fact that I am one. Which is better, IMHO.

Jeremy--zero intention of using your advice, but thanks anyway (and The Nameless One's follow-up point is equally moot, but well-taken--I would theoretically be restricted to two-syllable names).

Archived