Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Flying the nest.

Afro_Man

Well ladies and gentlemen, its time to bid you all a fond farewell, i leave for uni in the morning and i won't have the internet avaliable 24/7. Before i leave i'd like to thank the mod's for being damn good mod's and i'd like to thank everyone else for the help, jokes, flames and anything else you guys have ever said, its the people here that have made this a great place to spend time either relaxing or just avoiding the real world. A great big thank you to all.

See you at christmas, Nic

"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi AfroMan Nic!

Have a GREAT time at your university! My nephew just started LSU (Louisiana State University) and is having a blast.

In his dorm building, they do offer a computer room, where the internet is actually available 24/7, so maybe your school will have the same feature.

And, they have hi-speed internet access in all of the dorm rooms, which is really nice too. He didn't have a computer for the first few weeks, so he used the computer room downstairs. Now he has one in his room, which is great.

PLEASE make sure to immediately hook up with some musician buddies and start jamming right away! :thu: Time has a way of passing quickly.

Have fun!

... connie z

"Change comes from within." - Jeremy Cohen

The definition of LUCK: When Preparation meets Opportunity!

http://www.cybergumbo.com

Just a flying visit before i start packing :D Im going to Glamorgan uni in south wales near Cardiff, plenty of music places there so i'll hook up with loads of cool guys, and it does have 24/7 internet but as of yet i don't know the policy on recreational sites so i just don't know.

I'll try and come back and visit.

Nic :wave:

"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

Good luck and thanks for providing us with the privilege of your company. It's always sad when a lowdowner has to take a hiatus. I guess that's life. :cry:

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

good luck and don't study to hard... you don't want to jeopardize your drinking time.

seriously, here's my advice: your university days are as much about learning who you are as it is about learning about your field of study. it's where you figure out what it is you really want to do with the rest of your life and how to find a workable balance between partying and serious work. it's also your last chance at being young and stupid. it's where half of our societies turn into either competent professionals or burnt out burdens to society.

good luck and have fun!

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

Archived