Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

M-Channel on Sky (Europe)

Chris1152

Hi, I have done a search and it appears no one else has pointed out that in Great Britain and perhaps Europe the SKY satelite service is broadcasting M-Channel (Sky 475) which at present has tuition lessons for Bass, one between 18.30 and 17.00 every day the other 13.00 to 23.30 I have caught a few and they are quite informative for beginner to intermediate players...thought I should bring it to your attention.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah t-shazblackroots mentioned it, they're pretty good but since i watch about an hour of tv a month i very rarely have the chance to watch it. 90% of the board members are not from the uk anyway, so its a bit pointless.
"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

That is so cool that they are televising bass lessons of all things.

I always thought Cherry Lane or some other instructional company should have bought a cable channel and started showing limited bits of their instructional DVD's.

Now that I think about it, maybe there needs to be LDTV. Public Access channels have to air shows from their subscriber base...how about it guys? Jeremy? GB? Bump? Tom? Dr. Willie? I can think of twelve different shows right off the bat... :D:D

"For instance" is not proof.

Archived