Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gonna get me some Grundy -- some live Grundy

_Sweet Willie_

Originally posted by Bumpcity:

...Most rock. Most rock indeed.

Rockalicious, I dare say. :thu:

wraub, I can't see the pics. Is it my fault, your fault, or the fault of the photo host?

Plenty o' luv to go 'round and 'round... dammit, where's that old Ratt cassette?!? :P:D

Peace.

--SW

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will - I dunno, you have avatars turned off, right? Maybe that's it...? Not my best pics, anyway, but I'm glad Ben likes 'em. :)

Ben - :D It can't be stole if it's there to use...

Peace,

Wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Hey...

Thanks to all the LowDowners who came out on Friday. It was great to finally put faces to the names. I was, um, inebriated, so apologies if I said anything stupid or kissed someone's wife.

Sorry we didn't bust out any Crue or Ratt, but our singer, talented though he may be, has a problem with doing covers (don't get me started). At any rate, I'm happy we passed the LowDown test and I appreciate the kind words.

The next day (9/11) we played unplugged in Father Demo Square (in the Village) as part of the city-wide September Concert. Ben not only shook off his hangover for it, but he played some mighty tasty fretless. Tasty, I say.

The next day (9/11) we played unplugged in Father Demo Square (in the Village) as part of the city-wide September Concert. Ben not only shook off his hangover for it, but he played some mighty tasty fretless. Tasty, I say.
Thanks for the kind words, Matt. But you and I know that my fretless playing wasn't nearly as pleasing as the mouth-watering aroma of that raving lunatic with the shopping cart who kept screaming at us while we were playing.

Archived