Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

No Summer NAMM Dinner ?

Hello. I'm still deciding if I'd attend Summer NAMM in Nashville. But if I could make it... are there any plan regarding one of those cool Group dinners? Who's attending Summer NAMM ?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
So... Ladies and Gentlemen: Who's attending Summer Namm ? I understood there'll be no dinner...

www.guslozada.com

I'll be there Fri. Sat. and Sun. morning. I don't know diddly about Nashville, but I'm game for dinner, drinking, live music - whatever. There was mention of the MusicPlayer Forums crowd meeting at the Tascam booth at 6 p.m. on Friday - I guess we'll just take it from there. Alpha, name a place to meet on Saturday and I'll fill you in on anything I hear on Friday. Scott

Hold the phone. I have a business thang going on at 6:00 on Friday night, and a biz dinner (with someone from the company that hosts this very forum, actually) after that. In other words...I'm no good on Friday night. Hmmm. - Jeff

[b]Jeff[/b], I know you're busy gearing up for NAMM, but we could also use your input in the [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006885]Lee Flier Music Player Dinner[/url] thread. We need to finalize our food and date decisions by this time next week, in order to lock in reservations and give everyone time to plan. Thanks, Geoff P.S. I wish I could meet the rest of you for dinner as well. Have fun! :wave:

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Well I'll be gearing up for the L.A. trip, so won't make it to NAMM. :( But I'm sure my band will make it up to Nashvegas sooner or later. And Jeff, hope you and Jon have a good time, can't wait to see the both of ya in L.A.!

saturday is good for me... i need to find a drinking partner saturday night. bryce is an alcohol lightweight ;) anyone wanna PARTY saturday night let me know, me and micheal wagener are going to be hanging out and finding something downtown [but he isnt a drinker either ;) ], hey manufacturers... you gotta be having some apres-namm dealio party going on. how bout hooking me up with some passes to the party's [and some gear ;) ]

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

Keep in mind that this is Summer NAMM...the key word being "summer". This is much smaller, more mellow show than the Winter version, and a much smaller percentage of manufacturers host big, lavish events and so on. Here's my deal: Saturday night, I'm supposed to hang out with my TASCAM friends and do something goofy and fun, like going bowling. All the weather reports indictae big-ass thunderstorms throughout the show (with 90 degree heat -- yay), so whatever I'm doing, I'm doing in indoors. But we'll see. I'll be chained to my booth for a big chunk of the show...in any case, come by and say hi to me. I'm the goofy-looking, 30-something, curly-haired dude with the evil little beard. Actually, I just described all of the four guys in my booth. Just yell "Jeff" and I'll probably turn around (or, maybe, look at my badge or something). - Jeff

Well... I have just decided I'm not attending Summer NAMM so, go figure... :cry: ... perhaps for AES :D

www.guslozada.com

no need for a big lavish party... im on the lookout for a NON-cuntry show saturday night. last year i saw a killer band who kick the shit out of the black crowes and funkier and were only like 20yo i think, if that. they were tight as hell.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

For the second year in a row, I'm compelled to be out of town for NAMM weekend! Doh! So much for meeting some of you face to face! :rolleyes: :freak: Alpha, try checking out the listings on [url=http://www.nashvillescene.com/cgi-bin/music.cgi]The Nashville Scene\'s online music listing search.[/url] Here's some highlights. (IMO) [quote]CORT GUITAR PRESENTS MATT "GUITAR" MURPHY BENEFIT: feat. Steve Cropper, Larry Coryell, Mark Egan, Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, Muriel Anderson, Paul Wertico, Danny Gottlieb, Bernard "Pretty" Purdie, Jeff Berlin, Keith Horne, Bill Dickens, Pat Coil, Dave Pomeroy, Jim Hoke, Quentin Berry, Richard Gilewitz, Phil Keaggy, & LeRoux, 7 pm, 3rd & Lindsley Bar & Grill Donations accepted. [/quote] [quote]NAMM JAM FEAT. LAUREN ELLIS & RONNIE MONTROSE: 8 pm, Douglas Corner Cafe [/quote]Lauren Ellis is [i]fantastic[/i]! Great composer and guitarist with a great trio. [quote]DAVE POMEROY: w/The All Bass Ensemble, 6-8 pm, Wolfy's [/quote]Dave's always cool, and the All Bass Ensemble is a NAMM tradition. These are only a few of 53 listings the Nashville Scene search yielded. Have a good time. Let me know what you think of the show(s) you attend this weekend. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived