Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

do we REALLY need another Les Claypool BP cover?

bassaddik

I remember how good Bass Player Magazine used to be. Thats all I ever read - self taught thru BPM. I'm not sure when they first came out but I got into them right around '91 or so. Awesome articles back then, and I especially loved this one JPJ column.

I stopped playing the intrument, regretably,for a period of time but I came back about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! But I picked up a new BPM and I realized I had just spent some hard earned bucks on fluff.

Bring back the motown!!!!They should have a constant running lesson in the back on that, complimented with a column by Jeremy C.

Later

"The world will still be turning when you've gone." - Black Sabbath

Band site: www.finespunmusic.com

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bought sees of cheese and it got lost within a few days. I bought it at wherehouse records too, which charges like 19$ for a CD. I only listened to it about twice. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

well, then why do u have his pic as your avatar??? :confused:

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

I don't mind about the cover, since I only read the online articles of BP. :D

Anyway, I'd really like a cover and article about, let's say, Marco Mendoza or Kevin Brandon (he plays G&L, like me :D ).

:wave:

www.myspace.com/fabrizioruggiero

www.myspace.com/vanalientribute

Who are we? People.

Where do we come from? Home.

Where are we going to? Home.

let's all team together and spam their emails to put our very own amy(clatteramy) on the cover! :evil:

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

good call BGO

hmmm, jones, what's the deal?

thank you. :)

now what i think would kick some major ass, would be if Basss Player did an article about this forum. think about it, there are so many people here. From Expert bass players that have been playing form 20 years, down to guys and girls that have just picked up a bass. so much information on here too, you can find the answer to almost any question on here (whether it be about bass or not ;) ).

i'm not talking about a cover story, just a lil article in it. but think of how cool it would be for the cover of bass player to be a collage of pics of each persons bass that posts here. *dreams*.... :cool:

:D

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

You can't judge a book by it's cover. Never let the face on the front sell the magazine to me - always read the contents and maybe a little of what is in it before I break out the wallet and run home.

Claypool has something to sell - he can sell it with BP. And he has that funny Whamola thing in his hand.

Archived