Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

well, im off to New York...

well, just wanted to say, that tomorrow i leave for New York and Rhoad Island for 8 days.

i will have a laptop with me so i can still respond (except tomorrow since i will be flying all day).

if u live in New York city Area and want to meet up, send me an e-mail or private message.

Blackhawk40k14@yahoo.com

^ my e-mail.

thanks again for all of u that gave me suggestions on what to do, and where to go while im there.

-BGO

:D:wave:

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Places to visit while in NYC:

Guitar Center on 14th (union square...catch the 4, 5 or 6 to 14th st union square) and 5th(?) in Manhattan.

Musicians Row [i affectionately call it that due to all the music stores that are in that one block]

on 48nd and 7th(?)av. The best way to get there is via the a train to 42nd and then asking for walking directions from people who look like new yorkers [they'll be the ones not looking up, not taking pictures and not wearing minnie mouse tshirts]

My house: You can check to see that no one is trying to steal my bass while i'm out of town in fort worth.

jason

2cor5:21

Soli Deo Gloria

"it's the beauty of a community. it takes a village to raise a[n] [LLroomtempJ]." -robb

My YouTube Channel

Good luck.

We could meet up but it is a long drive from here to New York. Maybe next time.

Let your speech be better than silence, or be silent.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

"Rindase!"

"Rendirme? Que se rinda su abuela, *#@!^$"

well, my laptop broke on the plane trip over here, so right now i am in Times Square on a free internet connection (long line, can't talk much).

thanks for all the help.

i'll give ya more info in a few days,.

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

Archived