Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mixerman - The Book

Scoot

Haven't heard anything from Chris.

I've emailed and PM'd him and no response.

No book for me... :(

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I've tagged his My Space page. Hopefully, he will respond.

forceman, yes we could go out and buy the book, but this is about something more. It's about sharing and a sense of community. Plus I just think it's cool passing a book around with my fellow Lowdowners.

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Originally posted by Tenstrum:

I've tagged his My Space page. Hopefully, he will respond.

forceman, yes we could go out and buy the book, but this is about something more. It's about sharing and a sense of community. Plus I just think it's cool passing a book around with my fellow Lowdowners.

Roger that.

Stalk on, Bump.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

• 6 months later...
If the original disappeared I have my own copy that I would be willing to throw in to pick this back up. I know that it's not the same as the original but I would hate to see this stop. Had everyone been signing the book or anything like that?

Had everyone been signing the book or anything like that?

I believe most of the people that had it did sign it. We thought of the idea a few people into the passing around - I think I *may* have put something in the front cover stating that it was originally mine.

I just sent Chris a 'friend' request on myspace and sent him a message. Hopefully he responds... and hopefully he still has the book.

• 1 month later...

I pinged Chrisofdoom today. It is his birthday today (according to Myspace.com) so I don't expect that I'll be hearing from until tomorrow at least... if he parties like I do it'll be next week before he surfaces again.

I really hope he still has it. It would be a shame if this ended this way.

I got word back from Chris. He did send it off to the next person after having it for about a month and a half. He's checking with his former roommates to see if it came back or something.

Funny, I emailed, PMd, and tried a bunch of different ways to get a hold of Chris and haven't heard anything.

Where's he been?

Tenstrum

I got word back from Chris. He did send it off to the next person after having it for about a month and a half. He's checking with his former roommates to see if it came back or something.

pulled my copy from the shelf last night...just waiting to see what happens with the above. who was next in the queue?

Archived