Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Columbus, Ohio?

rumpelstiltskin.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez - that's a hell of a commute to MS...

Sorry - I've lived my life on this island - can't help you with what life is like.

Give some thought to what you like and dislike about the places you've lived (I'd make a list, but I'm an IT guy).

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

They got quite a bit going on up at the campus area in the short north, right off High Street. Mostly larger clubs, sometime they might bring in a decient "name" band for a night (certainly not a headliner, but not always slouches, either). Lots of metal going on.

German Village is a little more "culture", venues are smaller (bars, smaller clubs).

Due to my advanced age and the fact that I am actually invisible to college aged girls, I don't spend a lot of time up that way. My daughter used to hang there until she left town for college.

Not advertised well, but Columbus is a huge city (larger than Cincy or Cleveland). I'm sure if you are looking to relocate and find a band, it should be no sweat. The job market in this area is really sucking hind ... whatever, despite the recovery. Not a lot of really good paying jobs opening up right now.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, it will forward to my e-mail. I'll be happy to provide any additional information.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Archived