Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Unofficial Avatar and/or Sig lineTest Thread

PickPunk

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea and God said to Abraham, "You will kill your son Isaac." And Abraham said, "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said "Oh, I'm sorry.. is this better? Check... Check... Check... Jerry pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here.

I'm actually "dirty blonde" with a slight shift to "strawberry blonde" in the sporatic facial hair. Sometimes I can pull off the redhead thing in the sun.

Imagination is what you make of it.

That pic is from last summer. I donated my hair not long after the pic was snapped and I've been buzzing it with a 2 or 3 for the last year. I think I might grow it back out soon though.

Wow, looking at my hand position I realize just how much I've learned from the last year of classical guitar lessons. My technique was atrocious! Looks like I'm using a pick!

• 3 weeks later...

I think for my 500th post I'll change my avatar. I'm just trying to figure out what outdoes my favorite 2 products, Bender and Fender.

"Bite my shiney metal a%s." Bender Bending Rodriguesz

"I'm going to do what I always do when I run out of alcohol...AAAAhuhuh..." Bender Bending Rodriguesz

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

• 2 weeks later...
love me a warwick......and it sure does beat a blonde dude with headphones :thu:
Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

Archived