Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Unofficial Avatar and/or Sig lineTest Thread

PickPunk

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO ONE TELLS ME NOT TO REPLY! :mad:

(nice avatar, btw.)

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Hey, Pick, nice avatar. It's not as cool as the Stewie I used to use, but... I guess it's ok. :)

Oh, sorry...I guess this is a reply. Oh, stuff and bother.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Hope you don't mind if I test mine too.

David

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,

but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "&$%^, what a ride". - Doug Berlin

guess linking from my yahoo briefcase isn't going to work...

but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "&$%^, what a ride". - Doug Berlin

Well I guess I need help. Would anyone (moderator?) know why this will not stick as my avatar. Everytime I go back to my profile it's reset to blank.

http://www.geocities.com/dneylon/flaming_dice2.JPG

Thanks,

David

Yeah, I had some problems hosting from AOL and yahoo, mainly seemed to be a size issue (too big an image.) Try ofoto, shutterfly, or some of the other free web pic hosts. Or try resizing the image, that may help.

Google "online photo hosting" or similar.

Hope this helps...

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Please forgive me while I try again.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v325/dneylon/flaming_dice2.jpg

thanks,

David

Originally posted by PickPunk:

Wow i think this could possibly be one of the longest lasting avatar test threads in the history of the LDL.

I've always said he need an "official" one instead of ones that pop up from time to time.

Who has the record for longest held avatar? I think I have had mine for the last 850 posts or so. Which probably isn't the record, but still...it's a long time for these here forums.

Also...flaming dice? I'm trying to figure out the symbolism, but it's pretty cool regardless.

Originally posted by Adamixoye:

Also...flaming dice? I'm trying to figure out the symbolism, but it's pretty cool regardless.

I was just trying to find something that related to me a bit and I like to play craps. And those were the hottest dice I could find. :)

David

I just wonder something. [i have feeling that I am missing something so please enlgihten me)

As long as I observe the signatures and the avatars are just html (php, asp etc) links to other pages and they are dynamic. So when you change your avatar or signature in your profile , the avatars and signatures in the previous posts are also changing. If this is so, why are we posting new messages for avatar testing. If my theory is right one can just go back and see if it has changed. I have done this once and it worked.

At least you may give it a try. [or do you have other reasons for testing an avatar in a new post]

oops my signature dropped

Archived