Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

mp3s for your unvarnished opinion

way2fat

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked 2nd mp3 a lot. Pretty awesome... considering it's a blatant 12 bar blues progression. The live one, I thought lacked a little energy. It just seemed kinda... dull-ish.

I loved the snare beat on the 2nd one though. I think the band has some stuff going on, and I'm sure the audience LOVES it.

Just my opinion.

In Skynyrd We Trust

Cool stuff Way2fat! :thu:

I think youse guys got great tunes with some pretty smokin' playin' goin' on! :eek:

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

I'm the opposite of Da LadY In Tha Pink Dress, I prefer the first one, but then again, I've been told all my taste is in my mouth. :D

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

I liked the songs, somehow I get this image in my head where all the band members sport huge smiles on their faces while they play away and spread the good vibes around...

:thu:

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

You can't play that stuff and not smile. I think thats why New Orleans is my favorite music city. They seem to take such joy in playing down there.

We do appreciate folks taking time give feed back and are glad to see the mp3's are working. We have thick skins, so don't worry about posting negatives; we'll try to learn from them too.

www.ethertonswitch.com

Very cool!

The first mp3 would kill here in S. FLA., rhythmically. The 2nd reminds me of the time I spent in Shreveport/Bozier City (closest I've been to N.O.).

...Where's Connie? I'd like to hear her take on things!

(BTW - I signed your guestbook and added a link to my homepage. Unfortunately, I'm used to UBB code, and it added an unneccesary "http\...". I couldn't edit, so it'll give you a blind link. Delete the 1st "http\..." and it'll work. Can you fix that? Not a big deal, whatever...)

Jim

Jim

Confirmed RoscoeHead

We'll get the link fixed up, thanks for your time. I'd like to hear what Connie has to say too- I think that if we can get to where she likes it we'll be on the way to playing it right.

www.ethertonswitch.com

Archived