Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So, who's steering this ship?

Now that Rob K., our helmsman, has been taken from us, are we headed straight for an iceberg? Who's steering? I can see all of these business exec types pointing at each other saying "But I thought YOU were!!!"
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That ones too agreeable looking,we need a Bligh,or a Hook,or an Edward G,or a Charles Laughton.And above all,a Captain who isn't afraid of "Keelhauling" the landlubbers...er,I mean spammers.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Grandpa Tedster: [b]Now that Rob K., our helmsman, has been taken from us, are we headed straight for an iceberg? Who's steering?[/b][/quote]ok, there's that out-of-the-loopedness of mine again..... what happened to Rob? :confused:
0096 2251 2110 8105

Rob set up a pretty firm foundation, and flipped the auto-pilot switch when he left. So far it's working, and there are some encouraging developments regarding the future. If they come to pass, you'll be the first to know.

The fiscal ax fell... Someone decided that the MP web site didn't need an administrator/webmaster...HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D Someone who has NO CLUE...... So...it will probably run OK on "auto-pilot" for awhile...but eventually it will hit a reef and then all hell will break loose, 'cuz once a web site starts fragmenting and falling apart...it get real ugly and sometimes difficult to fix. Often it requires a total overhaul...and that ain't cheap or easy! :eek: Maybe the person that decided they didn't need a webmaster on staff is also a budding "web developer", and will be able to keep the site alive and well...we'll see.... :rolleyes:

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

You got to love the irony that Craig's posting telling us that all is fine is a double post. Make it so...with two olives. [img]http://members.tripod.com/~PatrickStewart/patrck2a.jpg[/img]
-David R.

[b] So, who's steering this ship?[/b] Commander Data is currently at the helm. [img]http://www.hiince.freeserve.co.uk/images/087.jpg[/img]
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Archived