Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's bait Cereal until he posts #2000

Hey Cereal! Holdin' out on us are ya? That's OK... the Hall of Fame doesn't want your kind anyway... you're just not posting cuz you're afraid you'll be rejected... you know deep inside that you're still a "Tiny Member". You'll probably just chicken out and take on a new identity like that poser popmusic. Come on out and show us that your member is worthy of the Hall of Fame! :wave:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b] Come on out and show us that your member is worthy of the Hall of Fame! :wave: [/b][/quote]Too easy. Way too easy... :rolleyes: Must resist...bad pun... :eek: :freak: :eek:
-David R.

I dunno, Lee, I'd always heard that you had really nice ...oh, you said "puns". Nevermind. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

I guess some people are just afraid of joining the hallowed halls of the Hall of Fame... :D Give it up Cereal... you are one of us. See your future - BE your future... as Lee said, resistance is floortile, you will be delaminated! :D

cereal's probably composing his 2000th post right now. he's booted up Word, cracked open a shasta, and is trying to decide whether to italicize [i]thanks[/i] or [i]i love you guys[/i]. i seem to remember a virtual party for his 1k, wonder what he's got planned for 2k? maybe he re-capitalizes his first initial? maybe the 2nd (cEreal)? changes his handle to J. Crew? swallows his pride and adopts an avatar? swallows his cer and adopts an eel? swallows his mouse and adopts a swallow? either way, coaster is my hero. i mean cereal.

[quote]Originally posted by Brakka: [b]What happens after 2000? [/b][/quote]A picture of your platinum-covered member goes to the MusicPlayer.com Hall of Fame

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Uh... oh geez Ted... now you've made me go and fuck a dog.[/b][/quote]Back in the Mercury space program, "screw the pooch" meant to make a very bad mistake.
There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

[quote]Originally posted by gatorwing: [QBBack in the Mercury space program, "screw the pooch" meant to make a very bad mistake.[/QB][/quote]Are you sure about that? I've always heard it used as another way to say goofing off. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[img]http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthvader/img/curve.jpg[/img] CEREAL...COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE...JOIN US...CEREAL...I AM YOUR FATHER (sound of breathing apparatus)
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[img]http://www.lougehrig.com/images/index/lou1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.baberuth.com/images/gallery/lg/rutb104.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bus.utexas.edu/students/sema/gallery/images/plaques/JoeDiMaggio.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.skyscraperpage.com/files/special/nycwtcdiagram.png[/img] "I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth" *sniff*

Not me, Wewus, she was talking about the other Ted...Ted Nightshade. If I thought it would help though, I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to put on a collar, get on all fours, and bark. (Austin Powers voice)... Doggy style...YEAH, BABY...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Sorry Tedster my bad. That NightShade is always getting people in trouble.[/b][/quote]Once there was this heart-rendingly beautiful Wiccan chick...she made some nightshade tea and... well people got on our forum's own Starfucker for doing dumb things, but he's not alone. :D Can't remember if it was supposed to be medicinal or somehow magically rendered non-toxic, maybe beauty and botany don't go together and she just picked something harmless, but anyway whenever I see Ted Nightshade's name I have to smile. :) Some skinny starry-eyed teenaged dude pounding a "magic elixir" of unripe wild cherry-tomatoes, hahahaha! Life is the best. :love: Cereal, you're cool. But way behind on those posts, get on it man. -Bobro

Ah yes... belladonna (deadly nightshade). Frequently used in witches' rituals. The alkaloid in the plant is a poison, but in very small doses it won't kill you, it will just dilate your pupils (it's the same alkaloid used by eye doctors), make you feel a bit stoned, then make you incredibly horny. Then you fall into a very deep sleep. It's pretty powerful stuff, as I guess you found out!

Archived