Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Whats new with me

Well hello everyone, I just thought I would let everyone know that I have just resigned from my IT day Job, and will now be working in a music shop during the week and gigging on Friday and Saturday nights....hooray for me

I will be getting paid to practise my chops in front of people

And I spose when it comes down to it, I would rather work for less doing something I love than getting paid alot doing something I hate which was slowing killing me

Anyway just thought I would share my joy with you kids.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no beer until July 1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck

Hopefully it turns out to be what you need. Been thinking of a career change myself, whether I make the move or not, the battle rages on.

Cheers :thu:

"The Blues is the Roots, and the rest is the Fruits"

Willie Dixon

Very similar to what I did around 4 years ago. When i think about it I have to laugh because I don't regret a thing about it. I'm making a bit less money these days,but I'm somewhat sane.....somewhat. Congrats!!!

Best of luck in future endeavours. Glad to hear you're happy.

Does Australia have national health-care? Part of what keeps people in the U.S. tied to their day gigs are their benefits (health-care, retirement plans, life-insurance).

We are very lucky, we have Medicare (Public Health) which is availible for everyone working or not. In moset case its better than Private Health cover.

We also pay almost 50% income tax to cover this, well not for me anymore

no beer until July 1

Archived