Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

American Idol winner: Wow!

Originally posted by way2fat:

Maybe Miles and Co. are dicks so people will leave them alone.

Maybe there's something to that. I had a friend tell me about a white couple in the 50s were listening to Miles Davis in a jazz club. On break Miles was standing by the bar when the couple approached saying how much they enjoyed his music and admired him. Miles turned to the couple and said, "Get the f*** out of my face you white mutherf*****!" LOL. Now somehow, even in the 50s, this didn't really hurt his career. What balls. He coulda been lynched if he was in the south.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw this 14 year old singer this morning on the Today show.....Rene something.....Oldham or something like that....watch for her! She has that smokey voice quality that will let her go far! I just wonder how someone so young gets to be so very talented! Her voice and style puts the kind of crap that Brittany puts out to shame!

Dude, everybody goes through issues, and doesn't want to be disturbed, at some time or other. However, not everybody responds by returning kind words with unspeakably obscene insults. So what would make someone a jerk?

Actually it does make him a jerk. An asshole of stellar proportions. Thats the point. His talent that is so highly developed in the direction of music is so lacking in the arena of interpersonal relationships that we can stand in awe of some prick that we'd release the hounds on if we saw him coming up the driveway.

www.ethertonswitch.com

Archived