Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gigspam! coming to the Hard Rock Live in Orlando this Saturday

bassaddik

any Orlando area forum members that may want to come out , I will be there with Martin Nievera.... let me know and i'll do my best to comp you... shouldn't be a problem- saturday , May 15, 2004

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bassaddik:

any Orlando area forum members that may want to come out , I will be there with Martin Nievera.... let me know and i'll do my best to comp you... shouldn't be a problem- saturday , May 15, 2004

Doh! Not that I would've necessarily been able to be there anyway, but we have 4 employees in Orlando this week and weekend producing a convention for Interstate Battieries. (IBSA) And no, none of those 4 people is me. :( Have a great gig, though. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Damn it, Beavis....

I don't have any gigs that weekend, but my fiance' had major surgery last week and isn't in any condition to leave town. I'm still in 'nurse' mode for awhile.

We would've headed over, 'cause we both will take any excuse for a road trip out of town. It would've been a pleasure to say hi.

Hope the gig goes well and you have fun.

Poopy friggin' kaka...

Bassplayers aren't paid to play fast, they're paid to listen fast.

Bassaddik,

I have my house gig Saturday night, but I'd love to hear you play in my own backyard! Could you give me your schedule? If you're playing late, I'll do my best to attend.

If I don't see you, best wishes on the gig. :)

Jim

"Study, study, study...or BONK BONK bad kids!"

bubbaupright, where is your house gig- i imagine we hit at the Hard Rock Live around 8 or so? hour and a half show...i arrive friday evening, so i will around friday night, my cell is 702 205 5727 - maybe we can hook up anyway..by the way , my real name is Adrian. i am out of here at 6 am, so i may not see a reply..but call if you can- peace, Adrian

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Archived