Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT-The OC

BigKahuna855

does anybody else watch this TV show? i follow it religiously and all my friends make fun of me. just wanted to see if anyone else watched it

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kahuna your not alone!! I follow the show as well, its actually become one of the only shows i watch anymore. tons of people i know follow it religiously, actually its become the main source of conversation on the bus ride to school on tuesday mornings. I have to agree with Phoney, marissa and summer are f-f-f-fine!

Seems like another glorified, overproduced soap opera for teenies. No, thanks. I almost puked while having to wait for my INS info at the federal building yesterday in Newark. "Days of our Lives" was playing in the background. (Good thing I had my 'lil cheapo Palm for amusement, and homework to work on.)

I don't blame folks for putting their entire acting careers in soaps, though. I just don't like the S*** for whatever reason.

Besides, none of that compares to Real Life anyway. :) Truth will always be stranger than fiction.

Seems like another glorified, overproduced soap opera for teenies
yeah, thats about it :D

its good though

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

Archived