Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lord Of The Flies

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good analogy Curve. We were having a contest to see who could act the craziest and Coaster won. Please don't blast me right now I don't think I can handle it. One of the strangest threads I've ever seen is that one you started called A New Kind Of Science in George Massenburg's forum. None of the replies after the first 10 or so have anything to do with the topic. The way it goes from Krishna consciousness to alternative energy and back is very amusing to me.

Talk about planting a seed and seeing where its goin!!!!! Got a chuckle out of that one Curve! I can't wait to hear the wide range of comparative analysis on this one! :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

a pig's head on a stick.... How to write a perennial high school english classic? Pack it full of transparent symbolism ready to dissect. No high school english teacher can resist~

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

[quote][b]Good analogy Curve. We were having a contest to see who could act the craziest and Coaster won. Please don't blast me right now I don't think I can handle it. One of the strangest threads I've ever seen is that one you started called A New Kind Of Science in George Massenburg's forum. None of the replies after the first 10 or so have anything to do with the topic. The way it goes from Krishna consciousness to alternative energy and back is very amusing to me.[/b][/quote]...And the third parallel conversation observing the off-topic veering of the thread. That thread is a perfect example of the sort of cellular automata experiments that Wolfram illustrates in A New Kind Of Science. Amusing indeed. Coaster forgets to take her medication once in awhile - try not to react to it.

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Archived