Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where is Dan South....somewhere out WEST!!

[quote]Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe: [b]That's half correct... Hoffa's at the bottom of the Atlantic with cement wrapped around him and Amelia's at the bottom of the Pacific with a Lockheed wrapped around her. :eek: [/b][/quote]...and Dan's in Vegas with two rattlesnakes and a hooker wrapped around him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by meccajay: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]Okay SSSers, our next tasks: 1. Amelia Earhart 2. Jimmy Hoffa [/b][/quote]Found 'em! Actually they are at the....uh.....bottom of the Atlantic. Next 2 tasks??[/b][/quote]Actually Jimmy's off the coast of Lake Michigan just north of Benton Harbor, MI...

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Drew - if Dan calls and needs help, tell him to track down Adrian Garcia (bass player). Actually, tell him to call Adrian anyway - they'd have a good time together. Seeing this thread made me realize that I need to be sure the right people know where I am, or how to contact me if I'm away. Which means I beter email Valky all my contact info.... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Well, I'm wearing a pair of big, goofy glasses and a red-and-white striped shirt with matching cap. Keep looking until you find me. :D According to knowledgeable sources, Jimmy H is part of the foundation of Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Amelia E worked for the CIA for a while (like Elvis), but I don't know where her final resting place is (Graceland?). Yeah, the Apple/Emagic news is big, and I had absolutely no idea until I tuned back into MP today. The part about dropping Windows support must be controversial. Maybe this will mean that an OS-X version will finally be delivered someday. My son and I were looking for some tunes for a long drive last week when we happened upon a Barnes and Noble store outside of Flagstaff, AZ. I picked up a Who greatest hits compilation, and we had a great time listening to hits like Substitute, Won't Get Fooled Again, and My Generation. The next morning, CNN reported that John Entwistle had died. Major bummer. Sorry to give everybody the slip. Pre-trip preparations ran up to the wire, and I had no access to the Internet while on the road. Thanks for thinking of me. Jedi, I have not forgotten that I owe you some stuff. Jeff, I hope that "Where's Dan?" was more fun than "Where's Walton?" :D Take care, Dan (a.k.a. Waldo)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Oh geez, and all this time I thought Dan was [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005073]bra shopping with Dolly Parton[/url] , but I didn't want to say anything... :D Welcome back, Dan -- we missed ya!!! :thu:

Glad you're back, Dan! Check your PM-Box. You were right as usual. Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

[quote]Originally posted by iBotch: [b]Where did you hike, Dan? How hot was it? I had a cold one waiting for you in Ogden, you know...[/b][/quote]Zion Bryce Red Canyon Cedar Breaks North Rim South Rim Sedona Monument Valley My feet are killing me. :D

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b] [quote]Originally posted by iBotch: [b]Where did you hike, Dan? How hot was it? I had a cold one waiting for you in Ogden, you know...[/b][/quote]Zion Bryce Red Canyon Cedar Breaks North Rim South Rim Sedona Monument Valley My feet are killing me. :D [/b][/quote]Well, you pretty much hit most of the most beautiful places in the west. Glad you had a good time, and glad to have you back safe!

Thanks, Phil! Yeah, you're right about the "beautiful" part. Sorry I missed out on Arches NP, but it didn't fit in the schedule. Hope some of my photos will do justice to God's beautiful wilderness. Gotta get out to Cal sometime; it's been three years since my last visit. I'd love to see the Sierra Nevadas sometime. Maybe we can hook up if I make it to your neck of the woods. :)

Archived