Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where is Dan South....somewhere out WEST!!

Another bump in case ol'Dan cruises here during the weekend.

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe: [b]Starting to worry a bit about ya Dan-o! Hope you're okay... LOTS of love for you around here.[/b][/quote]What he said.
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

It appears the last time that Dan posted was 12/28/01. I hope I'm wrong. I looked up all the "D. South's" in NJ, and specifically Metuchen, but all those guys are over 40... Here is a link to [url=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/hardingroadmusic/lst?.dir=/Parties&.src=ph&.view=1]Dan\'s SSS dinner pictures.[/url] , where we hung out together pretty much for the 1st time... now I'm worried.

[quote][i]Originally posted by NYC Drew:[/i] It appears the last time that Dan posted was 12/28/01. I hope I'm wrong.[/quote][b]Drew[/b], [b]Dan[/b] stopped posting as [b]dansouth@yahoo.com[/b] at the end of last year. He [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000629;p=8#000276]started a new account[/url] as [b]Dan South[/b] at the beginning of this year.

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]This is troubling. Drew, please keep us posted...[/b][/quote]Well! Dan called me a couple o' minitz ago. He's been out west - hiking. Now he's somewhere near Vegas, and should be back home this week. Glad he safe.

Cool Now... who else is missing? Let's try to find Lusitano Vagabundo :D !! ------------------------- Thanks for the info, Drew

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Whew, I was getting a little concerned. Thanks, NYC Drew. Dan, I hope you win some money in Vegas. And get a free drink for me. And wink at one of those cute waitresses, and...... Can you feel the projection. Damn, I would love to be out of town. Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]Okay SSSers, our next tasks: 1. Amelia Earhart 2. Jimmy Hoffa Good luck!! I'm sure glad Dan's okay.[/b][/quote]You forgot a couple Craig: 1. Dix 2. The guys that were singing the praises of Kazaa :thu:

That's good to know... I'll remember that you're the person to call if I'm ever at a loss to find someone's number - I'm always losing track of things like that! Now if I can only remember what the heck I did with Valky's number... :rolleyes: ;) :D

[quote]Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe: [b] Now if I can only remember what the heck I did with Valky's number... :rolleyes: ;) :D [/b][/quote]Oh.. is THAT why you never call me anymore... :p Damn... I just ain't feeling the love these days... :cry: Valky

Valkyrie Sound:

http://www.vsoundinc.com

Now at TSUTAYA USA:

http://www.tsutayausa.com

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]Okay SSSers, our next tasks: 1. Amelia Earhart 2. Jimmy Hoffa [/b][/quote]Found 'em! Actually they are at the....uh.....bottom of the Atlantic. Next 2 tasks??
TROLL . . . ish.

Archived