Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jacksonville, Florida?

I'll be in Jacksonville on Monday, July 1st. We'll be leaving from Jacksonville to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba on Tuesday morning, but I'm trying to find something to do Monday night. I know I've seen Jacksonville represented in various posters' info. Anyone gigging, Monday? Yeah.. I know... :rolleyes: not much happening on Monday nights but it's all I've got, so I'm asking. :) Any ideas, guys and gals???

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Fantastic, look for a girl named Regi Blue regiblue.com ?????? I was in Jacksonville not long ago and meet her. She's a cute little 95 lb'er who plays slide GTR and her vocals sound like Janis Joplin. She really KNOWS how to have the audience in the palm of her hand. She'll have her blues band playing with her somewhere. Tell us about Cuba. Russ

Thanks, Russ. I'll check out the webpage. I've been really digging Lauren Ellis here, in Nashville. Mixed a bunch of shows for her when she came to town, at the Sutler. Another great female slide guitar player with monster songwriting chops. Hopefully, Regi Blue will gig on Monday. (Keep your fingers crossed. :) ) Thanks again for the tip. Perhaps you'd like [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004710]this thread,[/url] if you're interested in hearing about mixing in odd places around the world. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived