Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's Say Goodbye to Wewus

Finally succumbing to an increasingly serious case of carpel tunnel syndrome aggravated by excessive posting, I heard that Wewus is leaving us to start his own Off-Topic-Only forum with a minimum posting requirement of 25 posts per day. In addition, I believe he is also lobbying the U.S. Government to genetically engineer a new species of animal which will officially be named a Wewus so everyone will stop asking him "what the Hell is a Wewus?" Let's all wish him the best in his future endeavors!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by felix: [b]Finally succumbing to an increasingly serious case of carpel tunnel syndrome aggravated by excessive posting, [/b][/quote]That's the official word. Several members of his family are saying that it's tendonitis from excessive masturbation.
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Alas! 'tis but a joke, cruel as no other. Lo! Be hale and hearty ye men of strong heart! Things may indeed come to change and, there of, we may yet abide the WeWus. HA! FAT CHANCE!!!! :D

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

sorry to have to do this but: WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE WEWUS = NOISE dude, you and only you are making me lurk elsewhere
if you play an F triad with a G in the bass you get a sus chord. If you play it together with me then WeSus

Dix is a guy who was here for a bit, & pissed people off with his ultra conservative crap. He got his tit in ringer by spouting off some stuff & got upset about the reaction. Hasn't posted since. Rush Limbaugh is his liberal twin.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

What the fuck is a WeWus? :p hehehe hmm... so this forum's basically..... bullshitenhousening on about nothing? BOOMSHANKA! Im in!! /me runs around in circles... Nolly

"Money, Bitchez and Cheese!"

http://www.playspoon.com/nollykin/files/voxline.gif

"I never thought about it, and I never stopped to feel -

But I didn't want you telling me just what to think was real.

And as simple as it comes, I only wanted to express-

...But with expression comes regret - and I don't want you hating me."

[quote]Originally posted by Nollykin: [b]hmm... so this forum's basically..... bullshitenhousening on about nothing? Nolly[/b][/quote]Yep! Glad yer here Nol. Get yer own self over to [url=http://www.what-the.com]www.what-the.com[/url] & register there too. You'll be welcome I'm sure.

Our Joint

[quote]Originally posted by Franknputer: [b]Hmm...notice that nobody said goodbye to Dix. :D [/b][/quote]Whatever happened to the "Nuge" anyway? I alway's suspected this was Wewus's new alter-ego.Wewus? Was that you? Just admit it and you'll feel much better.If you keep it inside you'll soon start acting like and really believing that you really are the "Nuge",and before you know it you'll be shooting flaming arrows into the audience,hunting rodents for food and skinning the local pet's for clothes and.......
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Alndln@hotmail.com: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Franknputer: [b]Hmm...notice that nobody said goodbye to Dix. :D [/b][/quote]Whatever happened to the "Nuge" anyway? I alway's suspected this was Wewus's new alter-ego.Wewus? Was that you? Just admit it and you'll feel much better.If you keep it inside you'll soon start acting like and really believing that you really are the "Nuge",and before you know it you'll be shooting flaming arrows into the audience,hunting rodents for food and skinning the local pet's for clothes and.......[/b][/quote]What makes you think that a Wewus doesn't do these kind of things already? ;)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

The WeWus...he makes a lot of noise, but you can read between the lines- he has the skill and gift called "listening". Shall we bet on that? Don't worry WeWus I'm not kissing your ass- well anyone who smacks their lips together in the Northern Hemisphere does take the risk of kissing your monstrous fat ass it's true.

Have a nice life Wewus... But you won't, because as soon as you post in your Off Topic Only forum, you'll be on topic, so you'll have to post something more obscure, with the same result. Your chair will spin, and you'll implode, becoming absolute nothingness instantaneously. Hey, there are worse ways to go.. Say "slumber nine" backwards and it comes out "turn it off Wewus". Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived