Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember hearing that they all hated each other in real life..... probably why the A-Team movie was never made... If you're looking to find the A-Team I'd start hanging out at the Blue Oyster Bar... I mean, if Boy George could find them.... :D (or am I the only one who knows he appeared in that show?)

BTW, and A-team original cast movie is pretty much impossible because George P. is taking a dirt nap. Mr. T also dropped about 70 lbs because of his bout with cancer. "Face" is most likely bald. Murdock (who I think MADE that show) was much better as the Barkley on ST:TNG
I really don't know what to put here.

I once broke up with a girl because I found out she taped A-Team re-runs. Well, that may not have been the ONLY reason but it was a factor!!! We're still friends, in case any of you guys would like to borrow some episodes. :p
None more black.

The A-Team is even better here in Japan with dubbed in Samurai voices. We have bi-lingual TV but I watch it in Japanese with my father-in-law. Cracks me up. Of course the dialog didn't matter anyway. The A-Team had some of the worst acting in the history of the profession. I'd love to see some of the out-takes because I know those guys must've been cracking up a lot themselves.

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

...enod eb t'naC .fo draeh neeb reven s'ti erehw emos ot tuo ssa yrros ym elixe d'I . .won me' dnats t'nac & neht maet "A" eht dnats t'ndluoc I .dewercs m'I ,yoB Figger that'n out.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived