Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I feel honored or something

3 posts in one night deleted - and to think I thought it was the Rob-lessness effect and some Forum ghost-in-the-machine voodoo, but instead it was the Anderton effect. Or should I say I got "Kahn'ed" to the max for my apparent spam. At least on the last delete I got an email explaining what was going on - after so long on the Forums - member #343 for heaven's sake - I would have expected that right off the bat. Or if I were member #120001022112, I think it would have also been nice. Anyway, after having posted into the thousands, I have finally managed to find out at least something that Craig won't let get posted and have it, as well as my query of the missing post/bug report, and the re-post all get deleted. Pretty wild - who has that saying "you can like it or not like it" - Fibes maybe. That's a good saying. Anyway, there's supposed to be a classified adds section around here for folks needing to unload stuff - anyone know where it is? I'm looking down the list and see nothing like that.

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital

www.bullmoondigital.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by = stevepow =: [b] Or should I say I got "Khan'ed" to the max for my apparent spam. [/b][/quote]FWIW, I generally don't give the [i]"SPAM"[/i] tratment *(except in jest with lots of :D 's)* to long standing members with lots of contributions to the site. Craig *usually* cuts people such as yourself a little slack on this type of thing. I remember P. O'Keefe posting a link to his e-Bay auction of his mic that didn't get removed. I guess you are just not that special :cry: after all ;) Hey, but you're OK in my book :thu:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

That's one example. :idea: I don't think Phil is as...er...um...[i]confrontational[/i] as I sometimes am :eek: - maybe I had it coming to me. But he was pitching a collector's item in a bid I think, I was just trying to give some stuff away that I no longer use basically for the cost of shipping it. Somehow that got mis-construed into competing with the big guys that buy banner adds. I guess a good rule of thumb is to not use the word "blowout" in your post heading - I kinda was doing that as a joke, but my sense of humor must be a little too oblique. Seemed a little too SamAsh I reckon. So, where are those bloody classifieds?

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital

www.bullmoondigital.com

Well, I didn't see the posts before they got yanked, but IMO, someone like you, or AJ, or Tedster, or... you get the idea... longstanding members... should get a little slack on stuff like that. Heck, Dan did a giveaway on this very site and he became a hero for crying out loud. I was actually considering a giveaway, but maybe I should reconsider... wouldn't want to get yanked. :eek: Please drop me a list of what you have up for sale via private email. Oh and Steve, what's wrong with a little controversy once in a while? ;) I can't speak for everyone else, but I know that I've always enjoyed reading your posts. We just have different posting "styles". It takes all kinds. Even a Wewus. Hmmm... "it takes a Wewus". Sounds like the title of a book or a TV sitcom... ;)

Well, Steve sent me an email explaining the situation, so I told him to re-post. I didn't get that he was more or less giving the stuff away. Putting "blowout" in a topic title is like putting up a red flag that says "delete me, please." Classifieds are on the home page, BTW.

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]Well, I told Steve to re-post. When I saw "blowout" in the title, you can guess what I assumed. [/b][/quote]Car trouble? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

See, you've just got to bury your (BLOWOUT! EVERYTHING MUST GO!) statements in some (HOT DEALS!) subliminal way in an ordinary thread (YES! THE TEDSTER HAS GONE CRAYYYZEEEE!!!) so people won't notice so (HE'S ALMOST GIVING THE STUFF AWAY!!!!) much...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[url=http://www.musicplayer.com/class-bin/classifieds.cgi]Here is the link to classifieds[/url]

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived