Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My new rig

bassplayer7770

I don't yet have pics, but my new rig consists of an Eden WT-400 head going through two Aguilar GS112 cabinets. My current basses are a Yamaha BB1500A and Reverend Rumblefish. I haven't had a chance to use it on a gig yet, but I will tomorrow. :)

Rig:

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling

Fender Deluxe V (Bartolini pickups and BTB-01 preamp)

Schecter Diamond Series Model T

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on the new rig! I can't wait to see it and get you first gig report.

I checked out the JAF site. Cool! I really like the look of the Eidas. I'm looking forward to seeing it and reading your review of that as well. Hope you can post some sounds! :thu:

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Sounds Great !!!

I've always liked the WT heads , and the Aggy's you can't go wrong with . Should be a great combo !!

Just a word of caution though......these guys love gear and pics of the gear, and it sometimes makes them do , say weird stuff. They can't help it. :)

PJR

Originally posted by basshappi:

Congrats on the new rig! I can't wait to see it and get you first gig report.

I checked out the JAF site. Cool! I really like the look of the Eidas. I'm looking forward to seeing it and reading your review of that as well. Hope you can post some sounds! :thu:

Thanks.

Thanks again. I'll try to get some pics taken soon, and I'll try to post a review as well.

Rig:

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

Well, I tried out my amp on a gig for the first time last night (it was also my cover band's first gig), and I received some very positive comments from the rest of the band (especially from the drummer). Given the small stage area, I had to stand right on top of it, so I couldn't really hear it the best. If I could have stood a few more feet from it, I'm sure it would have sounded even better. The soundman also said my rig sounded great, so I'm assuming he had no trouble dialing in a good tone for the audience to hear.

Rig:

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

Archived