Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'll be in Dallas 11/2 - 11/5

Anyone in the Dallas area want to get together and hang? I'm going to the Stars game on Sunday night (manager has season tickets. :) ), but Monday/Tuesday evening I'm currently free.

I'm down with hanging out, dinner, terrorizing local music stores, whatever.

What say you, Dallas folk?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, I'd love to read a thread titled "The (Mis)Adventures of DBB and Bumpcity." Although a thread titled "DBB and Bumpcity Do Dallas" might scare me off! :eek::freak: C'mon, guys, make it happen! :thu:

I still hoping to get to the Dallas area sometime so I can catch a couple of lessons with DBB! :cool:

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Hey, I'll be in DFW on Monday 11/3 for a band photo shoot. DBB and I have talked about getting together at some point but have never followed through. This would be a great opportunity for a mini LDLD get-together. :thu: Let's see what we can do about making it happen.
Later..................

Hope all went well. The festival we ended up going to was in the middle of the desert and without amenities such as telephone service :( , so I never got to finalize plans with the boys. Hopefully they hooked up......
Later..................

Well, somehow my 'puter didn't show me this thread.

At any rate, got no get-together planned.

My big problem is that Monday (tonight) is lessons at Tarrant County College, and Tuesday evening is Orchestra night in Irving.

Bump, you could drop by if you have wheels...the rehearsal hall is about 15 minutes from downtown. Listen to a bit of orchestra rehearsal, and we could at least meet!

I tried to get out of this rehearsal, but our principal player has a previous obligation, so I gotta be there.

Or, perhaps, I could meet you for an extended lunch hour...kinda hard, since I'm in South Ft. Worth, maybe a 45 minute drive from where you are.

So, if this doesn't work, ya gotta come back!

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

I'm such an awful jackass.

My trip got cancelled and I neglected to let you know Dave (and you too, 61P!!). Sorry 'bout that! There will definately be other opportunities for me to head that way and I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Archived