Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

$50 discount on Sonar upgrade...SHIT!!!

MAN! I sat on the fence for a coupla months before grudgingly deciding to upgrade from Sonar version 1.3 to version 2.0 a coupla weeks back. So, I go to the Cakewalk site today and, lo and behold, they're offering a $50 discount now. Would someone please just PUNCH ME IN THE NUTS?!!!!!? This is exactly why I don't gamble!!! :cry:
None more black.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by rog951: [b]MAN! I sat on the fence for a coupla months before grudgingly deciding to upgrade from Sonar version 1.3 to version 2.0 a coupla weeks back. So, I go to the Cakewalk site today and, lo and behold, they're offering a $50 discount now. Would someone please just PUNCH ME IN THE NUTS?!!!!!? This is exactly why I don't gamble!!! :cry: [/b][/quote]Damn! I missed it by DAYS! Bastards! I knew i should have held out. Limited time offer my ass!
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Sylver: [b]Should have checked the site before mouthing off. The $50 wasn't on my upgrade path, Sonar 1XL to Sonar 2XL is still the same: $170.[/b][/quote]Oopsies! Don't feel too bad...at least you didn't start a new thread about it. I misunderstood the offer. I'm in the same boat as you. MY BAD! :freak:
None more black.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]MY BAD! MY BAD! Is that all you can say? I spent 15 seconds reading this thread buddy. You owe me a quarter.[/b][/quote]If that's the going rate, it'll probably take me all night to tally how much you owe me for time I've spent reading all your bullshit threads! :p
None more black.

[quote]Originally posted by rog951: [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]MY BAD! MY BAD! Is that all you can say? I spent 15 seconds reading this thread buddy. You owe me a quarter.[/b][/quote]If that's the going rate, it'll probably take me all night to tally how much you owe me for time I've spent reading all your bullshit threads! :p [/b][/quote]$60 an hour ain't too bad. Well, I'm worth at least half that per hour and I bill in hourly increments. So, let's figure up your tab Wewus...... $35,040.00. Other peoples' time is worth more, I can help them figure out how much you owe them. Peace.
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Oh Matt, I was getting ready to settle with rog951 for $200.00 and you had to turn this into a class action suit. Shut up. You know we don't want to do this again. Do we?[/b][/quote]Whoa! You just keep racking it up! But I'll settle for a derogatory comment about me in place of your signature.
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

Wewus, I see we have made an arrangement. I dig. If only I suggested replacing your signature with mine instead..... Wanna swap sigs? :D

Archived