Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What They Don't Want You to Know

MattC

In order to understand police brutality you need to realize that everything is controlled by a SSS members made up of soft-synth musicians with help from lead guitarists.

The conspiracy first started during 9/11 in Easter Island. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Revolutionary War.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nose-picking.

They want to imprison the Wewus and imprison resisters in Detroit using cars.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fight. Since the media is controlled by the Stranger we should get our information from Craig Anderton.

Try it for yourself

...think funky thoughts... :freak:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The strangest thing happened while I was reading your initial post. I was picking my nose. In a civilised manner you understand.

Easter Island...is that the place with the cool stone faces? Nah, never been there yet.

Cup

What the....????

A conspiracy I certainly have never heard of before, but I've always maintained that the greatest conspiracy of all is the one that says that no one has ever conspired to hide anything.

Originally posted by CupMcMali:

The strangest thing happened while I was reading your initial post. I was picking my nose. In a civilised manner you understand.

Cup

What kind of picking technique was involved? Was it the galloping 2-finger style a la Steve Harris, the notorious Hook or was there a pick involved in the

actual picking process? This might help us to draw conclusions about your involvement in The Conspiracy and adjust our behavior in order to avoid falling into Their hands... err.. I mean... to help us avoid getting caught... ummm... no wait.....

*swift movement of the hand* These are not the bassplayers you are looking for...

Phew, that was close...

-P

(up to 200 characters) You may use UBBCode in your signature.

Archived