Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heading To NJ

ibescotty

I'm headed East on vacation for two weeks!! I will be in South Jersey till the 14th. The 1st week I will be staying with my Mum around Westville. The 2nd week I'm heading down to Cape May with the wife and kids to enjoy the beach. Any lowdowners in the area who want to meet, stand and me heard. I can not guarentee anything as all of my family is going to demand my time as I don't see them as much as I'd like but I'd like to get one good Lowdown day. Let me know guys.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ibescotty:

I'm headed East on vacation for two weeks!! I will be in South Jersey till the 14th. The 1st week I will be staying with my Mum around Westville. The 2nd week I'm heading down to Cape May with the wife and kids to enjoy the beach. Any lowdowners in the area who want to meet, stand and me heard. I can not guarentee anything as all of my family is going to demand my time as I don't see them as much as I'd like but I'd like to get one good Lowdown day. Let me know guys.

Welcome to the glorious Garden State! I live in northern NJ, but I grew down the NJ Shore (Toms River). Looks like you'll be in the Philly area, which can be fun.

Are you originally from NJ?

Well I grew up in Philly. The North East then Levitown. Then when I was 16 we moved north to Mass. I went in the Navy for 5 years. Got out and went back to South Jersey where I have a ton of family. There now visiting. Then we moved to Missouri for a great job and that's where I've stayed.

As far as Baltimore I'm not going near there. I just took 70 west through Indiana, Ohio, Pennsalvania, and finally Jersey. Maybe it's close ebough but I've got a bunch of family to show the kids off to as well. If anyone is out this way let me know. I'm in Woodbury, Glassboro area this week. Later.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Archived