Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

deepinnahola

The Fonz

okay , so i'm not in texas, but i'm a lot closer than i used to be. specifically gwinnett county in georgia, round about 30 minutes from atlanta, but then the pertinent people would know that already.

where the hell do i go to find a music store? there WAS a mars music on club drive and pleasant hill in lawrenceville but it is now gzzone.

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY CRAP man. You must not be 20 mins away from me. I tell you two decent stores... Galaxy Music (Used gear) on 78 towards Stone Mountain. You can see the mountain from the store. If your heading towards ATL on 78 it's right before you cross over the bridge before you pass the mountain. Ken Stanton (New Gear) is pretty good. It's on 124 in the Circuit City Shopping centre next to Jo Ann's (SP??). Music-Go-Round is okay. That's on Arcado road and highway 29. Lastly, Gwinnett Discount is not super great, but it's a music store. It's on 124 in Lawrenceville. Lame directions, but if you are really interested just post up and I'll give you more exact directions.

www.geocities.com/nk_bass/enter.html

Still working on it...

Originally posted by cornbread:

The correct pronunciation would be "deepinnaholler".

Can't help you with the music store, but I can help translate redneck to English for you.

Just don't go a'talkin like a city folk lessin yous wantin a hangin.

actually i was quotin a bugs bunny cartoon. two signs on a post in texas. one points straight left in says "deepinnahearta, TX" the other points down and to the right to bugs' rabbit hole and says "deepinnahola, TX."

prophet, you rock. drop me a pm.

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

"Maverick - stop the car. There's a hole on my property that ain't a-gushin oil".

"Maverick - get the dy-nee-mite".

E - Hope your trip is going well !!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Bastid E:

Originally posted by cornbread:

The correct pronunciation would be "deepinnaholler".

Can't help you with the music store, but I can help translate redneck to English for you.

Just don't go a'talkin like a city folk lessin yous wantin a hangin.

actually i was quotin a bugs bunny cartoon. two signs on a post in texas. one points straight left in says "deepinnahearta, TX" the other points down and to the right to bugs' rabbit hole and says "deepinnahola, TX."

prophet, you rock. drop me a pm.

Ahh, yes. I can't believe I forgot about that episode. I hang my head in shame.

Archived