Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Drool

BenLoy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man.. what a piece of crap.

There are only six strings. No pointy edges. No shiny parts. One pick-up. Only two knobs.

feh.

It can't be any good.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Very Beautiful! Hasn't just about every guitar company on the planet made a "Jim Hall" model? I'd love to have this guy's endorsement deals!

But then I'd have to be a g-g-guitarplayer right?hmmmm..never mind. :D;)

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Originally posted by jeremyc:

I'm waiting for someone to make a real jazz bass...like the picture but a bass.

Hollow body, archtop, trapeze bridge, floating pickup, the works. I think I saw Jamaladeen Tacuma once with something like that.

Any brave luthiers out there?

Wow, you actually read my mind! :D That'd be great for old school rock and acoustic music.

Ooh...Aah. *drool*

That's a pretty bass. :thu::D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

WHOA!! :eek: What the hell is that? I think I've only seen it in my dreams. Where do I get one, and is there a nearby liquor store I can rob for the loot?

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Archived