Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Summer NAMM pics are up!

bpdet

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jim,

I just found out about this site today via the links from the Bass Player site. Looks like a very cool site with tons of great info!

I'm a full time player from Detroit, playing bass for the past 17 years, and since 2000, been playing the 8 string NS/Stick. I've got my own original duo called JIBILIAN, where we've been doing a bunch of mini-tours to NY and back, and I'm working on material for my second cd. It's just me and a drummer, but with the use of live loops, we sound more like there's 4-5 people playing at once.

For more info, check out www.garyjibilian.com.

Thanks!

Gary

Gary,

Sounds great. I am a Bass Player in a classic Rock Band, called Good Times, here in Connecticut. We haven't gigged yet, except a few house parties, but we hope too. Although, with all our busy schedules, we will end up getting gigs when we're eighty. :D . We perform both covers and originals. I also do stuff on my own. For my music I play bass, guitar, and drum machine. I hope one of these days I can have my music professionally recorded, but that remains to be seen. I think you will enjoy this forum. There are many great people here.

Archived