Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Which bass deserves your Money...

... In your opinion?

The concept that you need a bass that suits you is right but... if you're looking for warwick Infity for example (2000ltd) you've to pay it around 5000... It's a bit exempesive isn't it...

Or if you're looking for a Fodera... mhmhm!

--

for everybody that ansewred my "hy guy i need some help" i've choosen my new bass... Ibanex btb 1005 sol, it suits me good!

...always thanks for bearing my english...

--

:wave:

Fly on little wing!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveRB:

Originally posted by Wictor Lemonte Wooten:

for everybody that ansewred my "hy guy i need some help" i've choosen my new bass... Ibanex btb 1005 sol, it suits me good!

Enjoy your new bass. :thu:
Yes, do! I'm not an Ibanez guy, myself, but I've heard many good things about the BTB. Have fun!

-Mike

...simply stating.

i own an ibanez too, is a versatile bass and i like it...well if you have money to spent there are a lot of great basses fodera, pedulla, warrior all the ones that comes to your mind but if you as many people have a limited budget get just what sounds best to you....

spero che anche tu abbia capito quello che ho scritto in inglese quasi come il tuo...mi fa piacere che ci siano altri italiani sul forum. :wave: grande nick...forse un po' impegnativo, sto cercando di comunicare con lui sulla chat del suo sito ma beccarlo è un'impresa.

hi!!!!!

Archived