Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LOOKING FOR BASS PLAYER

Ronin

Hi all,

Further to the subject, where is the best place to look for bass players that are currently living in the U.K ? The reason I ask is b/c I'm an Australian guitarist living in the states, and my American singer and I will be relocating to the U.K within the next 3 months, with a view to complete our line-up and start touring through the U.K and Europe....

Any help is appreciated in advance....

Rs,

Ronin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, Want an ass-kicking bassist from Singapore? :rolleyes: My name is Bartolini, married and got a baby daughter. I am good looking (to me) and chics turn heads towards me when I slap my MusicMan Sting Ray. No kidding...I'm really good :D

Where abouts in england woud be good and how old are you exactly cos if its manchester i got some free time but im only 17 and i feel like the youngest on the board what with all these people who know so much more than me.

Nic xxxx

"i must've wrote 30 songs the first weekend i met my true love ... then she died and i got stuck with this b****" - Father of the Pride

I'm a bass player from London. If you wanna listen to me play blues then go to http://www.slidejules.com/landslide and check out the media clips there.

What kind of player are you looking for...I have been described as jazzy, sounding like Duck Dunn, making things sound like reggea and looking like a funky flaminco. (I have a tendancy to stand on one foot on stage.)

Do you want to play original material or covers? What kind of material are you looking to play, where are you going to tour?

If you're interested in hooking up when you get here then either send me a private message or just post on this thread again.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Hi All,

Thx fr yr interest. FWIW, if you could all drop me an email at ronin12342001@yahoo.com.au I'll be able to give anyone interested a run down of what we're doing, and a link to our web-site that you can download some stuff from....

B Rgds,

Ronin

Archived