Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DR strings in the UK

alexclaber

I'm bringing a whole load of gear over from the US and I'm wondering if any of you fellow European (particularly UK) bassists would like me to get some DR strings for you at much reduced prices?

If you're interested, either email me at alex@spiderplant.net or reply to this thread, and tell me what type, gauge, number of strings and how many sets you want. (I haven't tried them myself but apparently the Fatbeams are particularly nice, just like the Hibeams but with more bottom). I'm off on holiday for a week next week so don't worry if I don't get back to you immediately.

Alex

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be interested if you come in Paris ;

Therion

Originally posted by C.Alexander Claber:

I'm bringing a whole load of gear over from the US and I'm wondering if any of you fellow European (particularly UK) bassists would like me to get some DR strings for you at much reduced prices?

If you're interested, either email me at alex@spiderplant.net or reply to this thread, and tell me what type, gauge, number of strings and how many sets you want. (I haven't tried them myself but apparently the Fatbeams are particularly nice, just like the Hibeams but with more bottom). I'm off on holiday for a week next week so don't worry if I don't get back to you immediately.

Alex

Do What Thou Whilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

Archived