Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

delete

[quote]Originally posted by posterchild: [b]Hi!!! This is my first post!!! Check out my cool music [url=http://www.icubed.com/~boller3/]here!!![/url] [/b][/quote][img]http://spam.com/assets/hp/SusansTurkey.gif[/img] :wave:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Robert Smedberg: [b]Good god, you had me worried for a while. Well posterchild, starting your first post with a link to your music isn't good. Severe and ugly replies can come. :D [/b][/quote]Don't be too hard on the guy, he's a newbie. (And besides, all links on that webpage are dead.) Welcome Posterchild! Please tell us a little bit about yourself, it's kind of a tradition at this forum. /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Hi posterchild! :D Goin' out in style - reminds me of a group I used to be in...[i]{cue dream sequence}[/i] We entered a "Battle Of The Bands" contest at a local club. The band had been around in multiple incarnations for several years (I was member #35, I think...) as well as several configurations, depending on what day it was... ;) This particular night, we went in with 3 guitars, 2 drummers, bass, and 2 keyboards, clad in low-grade Funkadelic-inspired weirdness. It took us about 30 minutes to reset the stage :D with a whole club full of people heckling & looking at us like we were nuts. But then...we started, and we rocked the place harder than a smack from a platinum bat! Requirements for the battle - 6 songs. After the 5th song, the band leader decided to cut the set - and we "lost" to the runner-up amidst a chorus of boos (for the judges, not us ;) ). Maybe it sounds a bit dumb, but then - so was the contest. We lost the battle, but we sure won the war. :thu: By the way - if you get tired of your handle, I understand popmusic just recently came available...

I've got ten bucks for the first person who can hack popmusic's screen name and up his post count to the magic 2K "Hall of Fame" level! :p :D And as for this new guy (Posterchild), he's just going to have to prove himself like everyone else around here... and starting off with spam on the first post? Seems he's not off to a good start... hey posterchild, didn't anyone ever tell ya that it's best to get to know the people on a site FIRST before dropping spam pellets all over the place? :p :D

Congratulations on reinventing yourself. Quite a bold move. Somebody asked me the other day "You actually use that Wewus name on the internet?" One day I may follow in your foot steps. How about this, WewusStarship? KAZAA- You mean sooooo much to ME!

• 1 year later...

Archived