Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

R.I.P.Barry White-The Death Of Booty Music

wraub

So I just heard that Barry White is dead.

This makes me sad. Barry White made some of the coolest music EVER. Funky and sexy...

R.I.P. Barry.

And thanks.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The radio in work has been playing Barry White tunes all morning. His words and style seem even more potent after his death.

He practiced what he preached, he leaves 8 children behind!

The love doctor indeed. R.I.P

Cup.

Originally posted by Bastid E:

i don't even know what to write. this sucks. as bad as miles or dizzy or srv. all i can say is thank god luther pulled through.

Very sad about Barry, but I seriously doubt Luther will leave behind any children, much less eight. RIP Barry, and good luck Luther.
Ah, nice marmot.

Been listening to Barry all weekend along with my friends! We all know about the great Baritone voice, the great songs and the sexy love/silk-panties vibe, but I gotta say those songs have are some of the best damn string arrangements Ive ever heard in my life..damn what a composer/arranger!
TROLL . . . ish.

I still remember that big voice booming out of my AM radio in the 70's - back when radio could be taken seriously. Mr. White was an icon, a unique and irreplaceable talent. For those of us who lived in his era, the music of Barry White will be with us for all of our days. That kind of impact doesn't come along very often.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Archived