Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Off to Las Vegas

Wally Malone

It's about 1 a.m. and I should probably try to catch a little bit of sleep. I have an early morning flight to Las Vegas for the AFM Convention. I've got a forty-minute drive to my office and a cab to meet me there at 6:30 for a flight that takes off shortly after eight o'clock. I've got Adrian's performance schedule for the week and I'm going to try to catch him at a jazz jam session tomorrow night (if I can stay awake). He's got a fairly busy playing schedule this week so I know I catch up with him while there but do want to sit in at the jam. I'm taking my Kubicki as a carry-on item. I have a letter the AFM got from the Department of Transportation that should clear the way to take it on in my gig bag. I'll post when I get back and let all know if I experienced any problems getting it on the plane.

Later,

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking forward to your call- if you have any way to check your email- hope to see you at the jazz jam!- peace, Adrian

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Taking a look one more time before leaving, only got about an hour of sleep. I'll make it to the jam tonight. Adrian, I'll give you a call later today.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Archived