Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Well it's been a good run...wish I was leaving on better terms though...

Well today around 1:00 PM EDT, I was given the news...I am no longer a UEM employee. Heck they even disabled my Administrator account here, so I had to dig up an alternate log in name. It's been a great run, and let me just state that it has been a pleasure, honor, and privilege running this forum. For about the past year it has really been a labor of love as technically "they" didn't really want me to place emphasis or spend much of my time here. I had a nice chat with Craig today so you're still all in good hands. I'm not exactly sure what the state of the sites, including this forum will be in, but that's not for me to worry about anymore. I may poke my head around from time to time, but I don't think I'll be as active of a presence and hell I don't even have the access to do anything anyways. I usually don't plug things that I do around here but I'll take this opportunity to tell you that I'm going to try to put more time into the band I'm in. The band is [url=http://www.arthurkill.net/]Arthur Kill[/url] and we just finished recording a new CD. It's being mixed as I type this. The site has some pictures from the recent sessions, so feel free to poke around. Below are links to 2 new tracks from the demo. Click [url=http://www.prosoundnews.com/~mfpsn/aesdaily/ak/areyouready.ram]here[/url] for a song (in RealOne format). Click [url=http://www.prosoundnews.com/~mfpsn/aesdaily/ak/AreYouReady.wma]here[/url] for the same song in Windows Media format. Click [url=http://www.prosoundnews.com/~mfpsn/aesdaily/ak/Oblivion.mp3]here[/url] for an MP3 of another song. (volume level is kind of low on this one though, so you'll need to turn it up) Click [url=http://www.prosoundnews.com/~mfpsn/aesdaily/ak/Oblivion.wma]here[/url] for the second song in Windows Media format.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob, You're the only guy who could self promote and make us want for more. I can't believe it, but I can... Call Joe Grieco at (914) 251-0090 and use my name. He runs an office for an agency, is himself a long term IT guy, and a relative. The company is Design Strategy. God Bless and good luck, but I know we'll see you around here.... Tom :cry: :cry: :cry:

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm very sorry to hear this, Rob. Hopefully, this will be the start of something even better, but regardless, I'd like to thank you for all of the time and effort spent on these forums. Best wishes, Dylan

Oh my GOD! I have LOTS of thing to thank you, Bob. Your support was excellent all the time for me and the members of the Spanish Language Forum. We all surely will miss your regular "internet news" and your availability to help us all. I wish you the best, amigo, in all of your new projects. You RULE ! :wave: !!

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Director de Ventas, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus Audio Electronics

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Shit Rob, that sucks. I don't know what this place is gonna be like without you . I'm sure you'll land on your feet. All the best. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

Rob, Sorry to hear that if you are! Thanks so much for all your help and dedication to the forums, we are all truly grateful. First SS, then Paul, EQee, then you, what is the UEM world coming to? In any case keep pluggin' hard with your music and best of luck in the future! Don't be a stranger! Chris

Rob, I just heard the news on the Low down Lowdown forum. You did a great job as administrator around here. Much success in the future with the band, in IT and whatever else you decide to grace with your presence. Mucho Thanx, RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Rob, you contributed so much more than technology to this forum. It's great to see all these people who recognize your contribution, I can only imagine what they would be saying if they actually MET you and found out that you're even cooler than your on-screen persona would lead them to believe. I'm really at a loss for words, which as anyone who frequents this forum knows, is not too common with me . You did a great job on this from the moment you signed on, and I'm sure that whatever you do next will benefit greatly from all you have to offer. I feel like our family has been diminished. Please remember you're not being asked to leave *here*, and I think I speak for everyone in this forum that we hope you will pop in as often as you can. In fact, as the moderator of this forum, I hereby take the unprecedented move of giving you Unlimited Spamming Rights in recognition of your selfless work on behalf of all of us. So if nothing else, keep us posted on your band's progress, and feel free to promote the hell out of your CD when it appears.

Rob I said it way back, and you still da Mayan. Just come back in a year and friggin` BUY this place, so we don`t have to lose a top trooper. If you`re in the N.Y. area over the summer, please post a note where you`ll be, I`d love to catch your music. Thanks again and all success to you.

NO-OOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Shit. Double shit. Triple shit. Man, whenever something would be out to lunch, you'd just drop the Robster a note, and he'd have it fixed. Rob, please don't let any animosity you may rightly have toward the evil empire keep you from stopping in to chat. We'll always have a nice big frosty mug of your favorite brew a'waitin'....
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived