Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Another Seismic

Wally Malone

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Nice bass, although zebrawood really isn't my thing.

Does this mean our own Seismic pair will face trademark issues?! :( Although in this case it's a specific custom bass, and not a line of basses or company name -- it's an Alembic Rogue 5-string.

Interesting.

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Not only a custom bass, but, apparently, a one-off. Not something we'll sweat about just yet, I think.

That sure is a sweet top, though...

Peace,

wraub

p.s. thanks wally for the info :wave:

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Ok I feel like an ass. Until I recently read that Seismics were a new line that Bastid E and Wraub were working on I was going crazy trying to find them on the net. I am really looking forward to seeing these as are many of my friends that I have spoken to about them. Once again I am sure if I would have used the search feature I would have found this out earlier. I look forward to seeing what you guys create. I am spreading the word as best I can to all the locals.

FunkALunk Kitty, that is a real encouragement. As a former Az. resident, I thank you.

We are in the second phase of the prototype process, and moving forward accordingly. We will take some pics, and post the ones that are not too embarassing. (Although that rule has obviously never stopped Tom from posting pics.) ;)

More on the Seismic action ASAP...

Thanks again.

Peace,

wraub

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Archived